100% SOLD OUT BY CAPITAL.
It is a proudly traditional project – demanding workmanship of a high standard and one designed to settle in gently with its period neighbours, integrating seamlessly with the community of Glen Iris.
Careful attention has been paid to the smaller details, and it is this meticulous finessing that makes all the difference in creating these beautiful homes. Influenced by Captain Henderson’s vessel the ‘Iris,’ and the exacting nature of shipbuilding, a detailed method of working, both in design and execution, has been applied throughout The Henderson.
With a diverse range of living spaces, The Henderson offers a place to proudly call home for everyone, from singles to couples, families to downsizers. The apartments and town homes are beautiful and bespoke in nature, with floor plans that deliver on a broad range of wants and needs for any buyer. The individuality of design ensures that each apartment is not a repeat of the next – resulting in spaces that feel unique and stand-alone.
The intention for the design of The Henderson has always been to re-introduce a sense of ‘hearth and home’ to the convenience and security of apartment living, ensuring that warmth and character need not be sacrificed.
Fine craftsmanship, elegance, a flowing, practical layout, and luxurious materials and fittings defineThe Henderson. The rooms are spacious, light and airy. Floor-to-ceiling glazing frames garden views and opens to deep balconies and spacious courtyards.
- The Henderson interiors are an elegant play of textures, luxurious materials and bespoke details.
- Wide-board oak floors and pale walls in the living room make the perfect backdrop for your new lifestyle.
- Kitchens are full-size and fabulous, created for people who love to cook. They are seamlessly designed to blend into the glamorous living area and yet have
- all the amenity a family or entertainer needs.
- “We have taken the time to design in the small details that give the apartments the finish you would expect in a home designed by an architect,” says Paula Bowen, interior designer with Arkee Creative.
- Miele appliances are fitted throughout and integrated fridges, wine cabinets and warming drawers are available as optional extras.
- Kitchen storage has been maximised. Corner drawers allow every bit of cupboard space to be used. Kickboard storage is a clever addition, and drawers add to the convenience of the pantry.
- Undermount sinks, Caesarstone benchtops and polished porcelain splashbacks all come together to create a kitchen that is both practical and enviably stylish.
- Bathrooms and ensuites are lined with oversized tiles, while the vanities feature stone benchtops. In the bedrooms, woollen carpet makes for elegant and cosy rooms.
The Henderson display is open for viewing at 1645 Malvern Road, Glen Iris.
- LOCATION 1645 Malvern Road
- NO. OF RESIDENCES 36
- DEVELOPER Linc Development Management
- ARCHITECT Orbit Architecture